Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
So this recipe was inspired by a recipe I found here. I had to change the recipe because I’ve had this damn pancake mix in my cupboard for like a month now and I finally managed to have most of the ingredients at the same time. It still turned out great and it was approved by my roommate. These are gluten free.
- 1 and 1/2 cups of Glutino Pancake Mix I got this from Superstore but this brand is found in most grocery stores
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice (Use less if you don’t like pumpkin spice)
- 1/2 Cup of Pumpkin (Not Pumpkin Pie filling either…… Don’t mess that up)
- 1 cup of So Delicious Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Melted Butter (I used Kerrygold)
- 1 Large Egg
Alright…So this is where I messed up the first time I made it. Apparently you are supposed to mix the wet ingredients separately. I did this in the Magic Bullet. Then dumped it into the pancake mix. (I heated my frying pan with some butter in it on medium.) I continued to mix in the ingredients well in the bowl. I will note – it looked really thick. Like – I don’t really cook pancakes so I’m not sure if its supposed to be like that? So I poured out a little bit of mixture in the pan and flattened it with a fork. This obviously took a lot of time because my concern was “presentation”. Cook like you normally cook pancakes. And enjoy. With real maple syrup. Mine is from Johnston’s Farms in Bailieboro and its amazing!